- Members -
– Born 1993 in Den Haag, Netherlands
– Study in Dresden, Germany and Zürich, Switzerland
“There is something very personal and particular about his music, a very powerful mixture of consonance and disonance that gives his music something very poetic, suggestive, intense. There some static moments that are impressive”
Cesar Camarero, National Music Award
Alberto’s compositions work with different layers: his sound aims to fusion different sources in order to create an auditory illusion (a ‘meta-instrument’), while his work in the field of Music Theatre can be described as a ‘poetry of the invisible’, in an attempt to reach ‘the beauty of what we don’t see’.
He conceives composition as la living laboratory where he experiments with special sound sources (saxophone with trumpet mute, historical instruments, a new ‘mirrorphone’, etc.)
– Born 1998 in Greifswald, Germany
– Study in Dresden, Germany
– Works as a jazz pianist and classical composer
– Influenced from baroque, free improvisation, minimal music to techno
– Study in Germany, the Netherlands and the USA
– Reciever of the composition price
“FantasieMusik” of the “Elbland Philharmonie Sachsen”
– Composes for orchestra, ensemble, film, video games and ballet
Tamara dedicates her work to the creation of contemporary instrumental music of diverse conformations, as well as to the exploration of more experimental and interdisciplinary formats through the inclusion of scenic elements. This search has led her to focus on collaborative and interdisciplinary work, leading initially to the collective Acantun, and later to the interdisciplinary collective LAR∀S.
She has partaken in international festivals and has been awarded with various prices.
“The uniqueness of Enrico Olivantis style lies within his storytelling, to tell stories which leave enough room for processing in a “contemplative” way for the audience” – Thomas Zoller
– Composes for solo instruments, chamber orchestras, jazz orchestras, symphonic orchestras, installations and electronics, experimental music and film music
– Managment Acantun & Conductor
– Born 1997 in Berlin, Germany
– Lead several established and international orchestras, including the philharmony Baden-Baden, the Belgrade Symphony Orchestra and the Robert Schumann Philharmonie Chemnitz
– Art exhibition in 2018 “Äußerliches, Innerliches, Geistiges” in Dresden, Germany